DD Fleet Care Program
Keeping Your Vehicles Productive
Running a successful fleet takes a lot of planning, time and effort.
The need for maintenance services is neverending. Staying on top of preventive maintenance is critical in maintaining fleet efficiency and in reducing cost-per-mile. Costs must be monitored and controlled to make your fleet cost-effective.
We understand the responsibility you have in managing your fleet. We also understand the hassles. That’s why our Fleet Care Program has been designed to:
- Take the concern out of preventive maintenance
- Reduce your fleet downtime
- Lower your cost per mile
- Increase your fleet’s value – a well-maintained fleet pays off in the long run
Our Fleet Care Program uses quality people and systems to assist you in meeting your fleet needs. The key elements of our program are:
- Your fleet vehicles are maintained on a customized preventive maintenance schedule.
- Your vehicles are monitored on a mileage and time basis.
- Each vehicle receives a comprehensive bumper-to-bumper inspection with every service – free of charge.
- We use modern diagnostic equipment, the same equipment in the dealer’s bays.
- Professionally trained ASE Certified and BOSCH Certified Technicians service your fleet.
We also provide “Service Intelligence” – we schedule your next appointment, knowing what your next manufacturer recommendations for maintenance are to prevent expensive downtime. These valuable components, combined with our commitment to customer satisfaction and service, will reduce your cost per mile.
Dynamic Diesel offers complete services on all vehicles including: cars, vans, light and medium duty trucks. We employ professionally trained ASE Certified and BOSCH Certified Technicians who specialize in all areas of service including the following:
- Electrical services
- Computerized testing
- Quality maintenance tune-ups
- Emission controls
- Minor and major engine repair
- Air conditioning and heating
- Brake repairs including anti-lock brake systems
- Steering and suspension
- On-board computer systems
- Cooling systems
- Transmission and transfercase repairs
- Diesel systems repair
- Trailer repair – Trailer wiring, electric or surge type breaks, spring or wheel axles, including alignment
All repairs include our Tech-Net Coast-to-Coast 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty. We also perform the required maintenance on your newer vehicles to maintain the factory warranty.
In addition, for our fleet customers we provide:
- Local shuttle service (within 10 mile radius)
- Computerized billing
- Towing available
- Friendly, courteous service – our Fleet Clients receive priority service for minimal downtime
- Computerized tracking of vehicle maintenance history
Our commitment to you, our valued customer, is to provide the highest quality service at a reasonable price by a friendly, honest, quality team of professionals.
Ready to get started?
Click here to find out how easy it is to get started today on our Fleet Care Program!
We look forward to working with you to meet your fleet maintenance needs.